The Bowers Team is not only committed to giving our clients an Ideal Customer Experience, but we also believe in helping others in our community.
Our Giving Program has two main objectives:
– To support programs, in the local community, of interest and/or concern to our clients and/or employees.
– To support programs that focus on housing for those less fortunate.
Our Giving includes donations of time and/or money to:
LOCAL COMMUNITY GIVING
- National Children’s Hospital
- McLean Project for the Arts
- McLean Citizens Association
- Chesterbrook Elementary School Silent Auction (in support of our past clients too numerous to mention)
- Franklin Sherman Elementary School Auction
- Dolley Madison Preschool Silent Auction
- McLean High School PTSA and Booster Club
- McLean Fire Department
- American Heart Association
- Race For Hope: To Support the Brain Tumor Society (in memory of David Carraway and his family)
- Stroke Center (Vienna, VA)
PROGRAMS THAT PROVIDE HOUSING FOR THOSE LESS FORTUNATE
- Carpenter’s Shelter for the Homeless in Alexandria, VA
- Homes for our Troops (an organization committed to retrofitting homes for injured troops returning from the war)